I would often borrow cookbooks and hardly ever make any of the recipes, but enjoy reading them anyway.
One book that I loved was Apples for Jam by Tessa Kiros.
I couldn't remember the name of the book, but I could remember some of the recipes, especially the jammy shortbread biscuits which I really want to try some day.
I searched the internet for ages until I finally found the book !
This is on my gift wishlist !!
The photos are soooo lovely, I love these type of people whose lives look like style icons. I just soak it up.

My second daughter had a pair of shoes very similar to these when she was around 3 years old. I loved those shoes ! A bit of Wizard of Oz in real life ! Hers were red patent leather, actually I think they were imitation leather. But lovely and shiny !
No comments:
Post a Comment